Suros Capital aims to provide clients and partners with a fair and transparent service. To ensure that we continually meet the highest levels of service, we are committed to listening to your feedback and resolving any issues you may have.
If you are not satisfied with our service, we would like you to tell us about your concerns. You can contact in any of the following ways:
Phone: 0800 038 5974 (between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday)
Post: Hopkins & Jones Limited, 88 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1DH.
We endeavour to solve your complaints as quickly as possible. To help us do this, please provide a description of your concern along with your name, address, and phone number.
What happens next
- If you contact us and we have been unable to resolve your complain immediately, our Sales Team will send you a letter to acknowledge receipt of your complaint. We will consider your comments and may need to contact you for further information.
- We will try to resolve your concerns straightaway and let you know what we are going to do to put things right. Where we need more time, we will investigate and provide you with a written response which is called a “final response”.
- A Final response should be sent to you within eight weeks from receipt of your complaint.
- If we cannot send you a Final response within eight weeks, we will let you know that we are still investigating and, if applicable, advise you of your referral rights for the Financial Ombudsman Service.
What if you remain dissatisfied?
If you are still dissatisfied after receiving our “Final Response” letter, then you can ask the Financial Ombudsman service for an independent review. You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of the date of receiving our Final Response. Their contact details are:
- The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
- Phone: 08000234567
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- Website: financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/consumer-leaflet.htm
We are a specialist lending company providing loans secured against luxury assets. The group we are part of has lent over £200 million against luxury assets since 2010, and we are funded by Crestline Investors, Inc.(‘Crestline’), an institutional alternative asset manager.
© 2023 Suros Capital – all rights reserved. Suros Capital is a trading name of Hopkins & Jones Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm reference number 731198. Hopkins & Jones Limited is registered in England under company number 433606. Registered office: 88 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1DH. VAT number: 238 8280 37.
Official Finance Partner of the Aston Martin Owners Club
© 2023 Suros Capital – all rights reserved. Suros Capital is a trading name of Hopkins & Jones Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm reference number 731198. www.suroscapital.co.uk is a site operated by Hopkins & Jones Limited, registered in England under company number 433606. Registered office: 88 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1DH. VAT number: 238 8280 37.